Here at STILRIDE we are designing products for a greener future. Our technology enables us to manufacture products with fewer components by designing them from a flat sheet state. We are pioneering this approach and we are now expanding our team with an industrial designer that can help us to develop new applications and products using our technology.
Key responsibility for the Industrial Designer.
- Research, Ideate, visualize, and develop design proposals.
- Take products through the design process.
- Help constructors in developing physical models.
- Design products in 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, project managers and our manufacturing partners to bring the design to reality.
Qualifications we are looking for Industrial Designer
- Good communication skill using pen and paper (2D hand sketches)
- Develop your ideas and new designs using sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and models.
- Hands on experience & workshop experience is meritorious.
- Knowledge in Rhino or other good CAD-modelling software. (Show us your skills by submitting your portfolio, containing no more than 5 projects in 10 pages maximum for the entire portfolio).
- Mastering rendering/animation programs such as KeyShot, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator is a Plus.
- Good skills presenting ideas in a clear manner through visual, written, and verbal form.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing and visual (paper & pen).
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Solve problems and think critically.
- Adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrate leadership and take initiative.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis!