At STILFOLD we are passionate about positive disruption, smart manufacturing, and sustainability. Our goal is to achieve net zero emissions when designing and producing parts that require less steps, less energy, and less water. For that we are developing a whole new physical production system and digital value chain.
If you are a computational designer and found that inspiring, we want to hear from you.
Bachelor’s or demonstrable experience in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture or Computational Design.
- You will be part of STILFOLD’s R&D team working together with designers and engineers.
- Your main task will be to further develop our digital and physical tools from a user point of view.
- You will be doing this by taking on design tasks to identify insights that can be tracked and fed back into the tool’s development.
- A hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in Grasshopper and Rhino.
- Ability to integrate data into design models.
- Knowledge in robotic systems.
- Knowledge in SolidWorks.
- Experience in digital fabrication.
On a personal level, soft skills are also vital, as you’ll undoubtedly be working with team members across multiple departments. We are looking for ambitious people who are able to:
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Solve problems and think critically.
- Adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrate leadership and take initiative.
Note: Please include your portfolio.